An adult tour generally includes the following:
- An overview of the concentration camp system – main camp and satellite camps.
- The “Goldfish” company as an armament project.
- A School becomes a Concentration Camp.
- A European History: Nationalities and Categories of Arrest
- Daily Routine in the Camps
- Victim and Perpetrator
- Illness and Death/ Medical Care
- Reaction of the Locals
- From post war to present day.
Upon request, individual elements can be dealt with in more depth. Group interests or special wishes will be taken into consideration. If desired, a film can be shown at the end of the tour (30 minutes) whereby the survivors have a chance to speak.
For university students or any other adult study group – half day projects can be put together for your specific needs or wishes.
A guided tour of the “Goldfish” historical trail can either be provided following a visit to the memorial, or can be booked separately.
The trail is not at the same location as the memorial. Depending on your mode of transportation – you will need 10 minutes by car or bus, and up to 45 minutes on foot. Information can be found through the link “Visitor Information”.